Monday, December 28, 2009

Where am i ? ? ?










Where am i ?
I'm finally back in front of ma computer...
Finally finished the milk project by today,if compare with yesterday, today trial sale still "boleh tahan lah " ......because Anlene project the super competitor is just right opposite my booth !!! anyhow, atleast i had tried my best to sell my product.


i've just finished my lovely shower time......
the feeling of after removing make up is so wonderful and fantastic!
whoots!

Here comes....
i've abondoned my lappie for 3 days i guess,so i specially stole some of my sleeping time to have some release.......




to scream out " i'm so bloddy tired !!! "


Soon , i can partially get rid from working already because my studies is going to start !!! WooHoo!!!





and most probably i gonna upload the trip picturessss on tomoro !!!
muahahaha.....my efficiency is always LOW.Wait ba guys~ it takes times.








The overall of the trips is Greatzz.
Melaka is a nice place to visit for. At last, without this high tech thingy i'm sure we couldnt reach any of the vocation for sure !!!


OKay....my face dead as Zombie already, is time to sleep !

0 comments: