Monday, July 5, 2010

Good Mood .



Shirley Wong is in a good mood today
feels like writing something so i'm on my blogger page now.

Today is MO.N.D.AY
I like monday in this semester, because i got no class, one day free on the next day,
and i used to hang out with my Mr.Dash on monday.
But he's in theater now while i'm facing my lappie.
so-bad.
he watching "FROZEN".
How could him do this to me???
I just told my friend i so-wanna watch this movie in the morning. NEVER MIND.



* * * I'm in good mood today * * *


Was struggling for the psychology case study about several weeks ago untill now.
This week is the worst, because the presentation is on next thursday.
hehe, we have been informed about this assignment since we got our second or third lesson the psychology class started, but we're just about to do the week before presentation. Bravo!
haha.
The 4 members in the group are girlssss.
hahaha.
Isonmia in the night in these day, because was still planning and collecting data for the case study.
Today finally got a clear and definite structure for about what to put inside the content.
Phewww~
That's what i want, group discussion !

Anyhow, the process how we finally decided the headline is really tough !

From " smokers are more depressed than non smoker"
to
"smoking causes depression?"
to
" depression causes smoking?"
to
FINALLY !
" How depression and smoking are intertwine"

the last one is much more easier and not confusing, don't?
Dying eventhough we are just about to pick up a headline to our case study.
Was busy with this task these day. Stressful, and stress killed my immune system. That's why i fall sick >.<"



Works to do in coming day will be


*Research Paper presentation
* 10 th & 11th work
*Psychology slides, presentation
*Community Service
*Written Discourse Assignment 2
*MOT Assignment
*SS test






Haven't finish for the research yet, nd hell lots of Works about to do is approaching silently but quickly. But just not in mood in homework now !!!
Going to date with my PPS later, was so long abandoned him. He always know the best way to entertaint me and make me laugh.
PPS PPS PPS PPS PPS PPS PPS
=)




0 comments: