Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I got holidayss , nonstop

This week only go for one day lesson because we got holidays on thursday.
Mean i got freee day from today untill next monday.


What-to-do when.....
Bf is busy to accumulating the 10k
Daniel is semi temporary disability
Tennsen was off to somewhere very farrrr from us
Eunice back to Ipoh
JW full time gf of Mousing
Pithing always busy in new era
Stephanie always in Sunway area
Koey the business women
end up,
Will only left Woonhang.
but,W-H-E-R-E are you? skype tak jumpa jumpa.
Last Wed, in this time, we were bitching about our bf on the bed. =)
Besides, BF, Still, BF.


SLap me please....



Just now from FB , 处女座。

老公:对将来很有计划,跟他在一起老婆绝对不用为未来担忧。
老婆:有缜密的心思,总是懂得老公的心意,为老公做的一定合乎心意。

As a references only, stop saying me cant wait for marriage.






UNABLE to call out, DG cut my phone.
because.............
not paying.
Haizz, i want to make sure everyone knows that im missing them.
Have to continues my house work laaaa.

0 comments: