Monday, July 7, 2008

返屋企。。。吃饭 !

Yesterday had dinner wit sandy, veron and yoyo. Those are my secondary sch OLD FRENS !
We hv been a very long time no meet after the school life...i was impatient to see wait the changes of them. giggle~
okay...veron told me , she would come and fetch me at 7.30pm...but, i was over slept yesterday (>.<)' so, i quickly dashed to take my shower ....omg ~ i gonna wash my hair somemore, bcoz my hair was greasy ^^
then, yoyo called me she reached my house...i was like....HUH??? i'm NOT YET DONE LE !
so i jz simply put n some mascara and lipgloss then grabbed all my purse, sunblock, hp, mirror into my bag....finally....i'm forgtotten about my hair....(~.~) like a lion king ! i get to hv a hair cut oledi !!! it's conveniet to have a short and orderly<> look fashionable^^
i'm really don't like other ppl waiting for me.pls.....breathless ~~~`

actually i dun tink i would be late.bcoz i', always a superGirl for my fren.( everything can done very quick) hmm....jz the make up prob, made troubles!

went a a cafe that situated at "kang lek" ....we have not been that resturant b4....tat restaurant from its outside view it is looked like selling some kind of lamps and lanterns. kekezz...
i like that restaurant...really hv the feeling of home ^^....got pillow, , fridge, painted wall, toys, bathtub as the table,stool as the chair , weight machine,etc...............
everywhere of that restaurant is full- filled wit creativity .
everything got exclusion....the choices of foods are limited there...>.<


the penguin fridge
i like that lantern...it is a bowl tat we used for washing clothes.

chicken little (>.<)

veron






my stupid hand had deleted some nice pictures >.<>

: 记得"返屋企"啊 ~

lastly, the waiter said,

it was so fun !

bcoz The restaurant is 返屋企 cafe ^^


0 comments: