Tuesday, July 22, 2008

panic-stricken
The uncle jz called me justnow...he wans me to learn the last 4 hours driving lesson tomoro. Seem like i'd evade to attend the lesson since the last time i had crashed down 3 batang of tiang and accidentally leave my leg away from the klac, then .....
i had never been tat desappointing since my first lesson , but i dunno wat's wrong wit tat time.
that "tragedi" had definitelly kill my mood and confidence !
untill jz now, i'd decline for lesson for tomoro.
and
the point is,
my driving test is on next monday !!!
i'm not fully prepared.....
i do not know the uncle had comfirmed tis date for my driving test.
he is jz imformed me !!!
i'm so panic....
i must appreciate my last 4 hours lesson....
must...must ....must......
T.T
UNFORTUNATELLY
my dar's car been crashed and dun hv any car for me to learn at home..
i wan cry liao la...
helpme!

1 comments:

SHARON....... said...

i sure you can de.....加油 o....
dont be like me....silly girl...
faile and resit the test really wasting wasting money on unnessesary things...
the money is better use on GIRLS-STAFF...then this...hehe
i will pray for you.......
but you must pray for me too k...?
GOD BLESS