Friday, January 29, 2010

Some update on Friday 1446







Today is FRIDAY....
is my off day as well as my sweet day
Y


But
I GOT PLENTY OF HOMEWORK TO DO !!!

Whatever, i'm not going to do it now....
i'm actually waiting for my Dash coming to bring me out
we're going to chulan tower for dar to close case! Yeah~ today is closing day!
then..............
we'll be going to Low Yat for DSLR !!!
oH Yeah ~
muahahahaha~



Hope to get lower price at there, most of the courses has started to distributed the assignment already, including photography class! and i think I'm the only one havent get my DSLR .The worse is the lecture wants the photos by tuesday but i don't have this proffesional equipment,how can it be.....?

Haha...this semester really paid a lot !
an DSLR is more expensive then my laptop, AGAIN, how can it be....?






I couldnt walk My journey without my shoes.







this is our first photography homework....
this is indeed a good experience, we can get to know the different kinds of beauty from different timing.
But i still cant understand, As Mr.TEH said, how to determined a good photos is very dependable and subjective.Then, how to consider a really good photos?





This is belong to Tencent






.EuniceNg.
i like the tree very much, looked so creepy





Really hope i can enrich as many knowledge as i can in this semester.Although i got lack of sleeping time.In addition,working in my lovely weekend is exhaused and that is indeedly wasted my time for my homework. No-More-Working for the coming request !
i Don't wan to fail any of the subject.
T.T









I'M SO BUSY RECENTLY....
but still You can date me out, Don't mind to disturb me !!!



0 comments: