Saturday, May 15, 2010

Accident on 513


First and foremost....
i had involved in a accident yesterday
I accidentally crashed a big lorry in front of my car
accidentally or i'm speeding ?
I really do not know, i'm awaked when "Bang!"
i remembered i got scream at that moment
^^
but then, i think i'm steady enough larrr....
i drove my car to a side , didnt cried (just drop fews tears when i call Dash for help) ,shivered a while only then continues to settle down my broken car.
HAIZZZZ.



Shameful...



LOL

He's everything to calm me down ^^



how to tell ....
my feeling was
" this day had finally comes to me"
haha
i would generated this kinda feeling is because.......
sometime i must admit i'm quite G-a-n-a-s in driving
mayb i'm too confidence in driving gua, haha, frequently back and forth from cheras to ampang is my driving practices since i got my license.


Yerrrr.........
i hate troubless....i hate troublesomeessss........
NO CARRR
I gonna make my mom and bf tired again


The mechanic promised us that our car will be well-fixed on next saturday,
which is the day my dad coming back from china.
(T.T)
me,mummy, Dash and his's family are trying the best to hide the truthh from my dad.
Not going to tell him,Ellow,how to tell him i had actually go and crash a LORRY this and that blaaaa




I
n this moment i was thinking........
in the morning which is the morning before i crashed, i was attending a class
called Study skill....
The lecturer was teaching on "How to manage anxienties?"
WHAT THE FXXX is these...?
Well, in this conincidence, i got to know how actually i gonna manage my anxiety throughout this tragedy. Finally i got to know.SWT




*************************************


oKie, let's take that accident as a lesson and do not let it happen again!
Forget the unhappy and let's recall the happy moment i had in thursday night.
Simply had a korea dinner with the coursemate after the burdensome subject.




see this women, haven got drunk but her face turned reddish
hyper-excited, i guesss :D















pinang-kia















cheeeerssss....
everyone was a lil insane on that night.....
including me....




Hmmm, how to express my feeling now....
i'm glad i can safely bring everyone back home on that day.
Luckily i got into an accident on the next day....
if all of is involved in accident because of me, omg, that's terrible.
haizzz.... so how is now?
anyone willing to get into my car the next time?
:D






lastly, as i'm writing blog now which is also mean that i'm fine.
god blessing.

0 comments: