Wednesday, May 12, 2010

L.E.A.R.N.I.N.G



is another wednesday.....



Pheww~
after all the add and drop
finally we got a comfirmation for the course selection
i would be taking totally 4 subjects in this semester.


i must score this semester !!!
have been a loong time lost contact with the capital letter of "A"
How is the feeling of getting all B which is nearly A?
let me tell you, that's embarrassing and representative F.A.I.L.U.R.E.
nah nah nah.
gambateh lorrr
!!!


Yesterday went LowYat with the Mr.D
for some business purpose, then headed to T.S. for movie
how to tell him i was actually hate T.S a lot?
Anyhow, i'm satisfied enuff
because....
this man really got heart one
No deny, many times all the thing i did to him was actually with purpose
the purpose is to test his patience, and his response to me
that is also so called the lau-gai
ha-ha

So, throughout all the obstacle he went through from my tactics.....
he passed...congratzz.


But the test will be ON forever ever, whenever i'm alive.
muahahahaha~
.call me monster.



Yes larr.....i understand. Excessively lau-gai normally create annoying and disgusting (negative)
so, women really have to be smart on what should do, and what should not do on what timing.
Haiz....many to learn.
The whole life is about learning. Tiring.










Specially thanks to ANN
she makes me feel i'm not the lonely one
because
her boy is also a SIENZ house-man.
ha-ha
can fight with Mr.D
Anyhow, thanks for awaken me.

0 comments: