Wednesday, May 26, 2010

~Heart breaking~




I want to go USA !




I take my determination to ask my mummy again just now......
It's so hard to open my mouth to ask her, because she did reject me last time
What is the answer for this time?

She gave me a big "NO" again...again...and again.....!
shitzzz! my tearsss dropped. idk why i cried, Don't ask me!
Maybe is because she doesn't ever listen to me to explaining more further and detail then she straight a way band me guaa~
~ngorr jip shou mmm dou lor~
never listen to my further explain then thrown a NO to me!!!

She gonna make me regret for my whole life!!!
Give me shoulder, i want cry!
my mom is just too protective, and not allow her children to have a look of the world.
~ngorr jip shou mmm dou lor~
my mom isn't open minded as i thought.
i misunderstand her already.



Dash Baby.......how to make my dream come true?
i want a shoulder now.

0 comments: