Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some thinking from a loyalty girl


Is a wednesday night.
Last time, Dash and me used to have a walked in the longest night market in wednesday
But ,it seems very hard for now.


After he worked, i started to be very moody.
Have no direction at all after my class ended
No idea at all when i was looking for a person for meal or movie
It's the time to trained myself to hang out more with my friends.
I learning and trying my best to be.


Very funny of me, because i think i'm kinda hard to understand.
Just like i always started a date/outing but end up i can be silence for that speak out.
HAHA...
Explaning here, is because end up i will regret because i used to be a passengers instead of driver. =)
Dash pamper me a lot a lot a lot.
He will drive whatever,whenever and However.
So, when i going out with friend, i would feel the differences and this would make me feel sad.
i ALWAYS want pampers from others . Y
HAHA.
So cute of me right?



But.....as i said, i trying hard to change myself and my thinking.
This is a must. Otherwise i will die if and only if Dash is leaving me.
My dependable bring me lots of problem.



Yesterday was Dash off day.
it's been so long Y
never expected much about where to hang out.
As long as i can hug him tight tight and he's beside of me,that's more than enough.
Be EMPATHY. hehehe.
If myself working for 6 days and onli rest for 1 day, will I donate my time to my partner instead of sleeping?
Probably i will sleep for all day long then only spend my reST of the time for my partner.
HAHA.
I admitted, i always not a good girlfriend. But i got a good personalities. lol.
Suprisingly i got no wake him up yesterday when i saw he's still in his dreamland.
But ,Dash was suprisingly wake up on 12pm yesterdayyy, while i'm doing my assignment in his shop.
Yeahhhh ! hehehe.


His dad bought us famous JAWA mee from gombak.
Then we eat together with his family Y This happiness is simple but satisfied.
After all, he brought me to his working place, K club.
The environment is not bad, the important is he got happy working there.
Fine with boss, Fine with colleagues, Fine with jobscope. =)
Happy to hear that...


What to do besides Movie?
yeaa, it's still movie
been left out for many good movie, Dash brought me to the nicest TGV cinema in Malaysia for movie, Wangsa Walk.
Not my said, we got to know from boss. He said, this outlet cinema is the only TVG can beat the GSC cinema.
Not bad.The theathre really nice, the seat is so comfortable and the popcorn is tasty.
Just the ticket is about RM 13 for each. ><" APA lah?...so expensive!!


Boring .
Dash is in the office doing his paperwork now.
He always ask me to give him some time for him to show me his achievements.
Although i always act like a baby girl yelling for meeting up,
but i really really really can wait him. Waiting for his big achievement and success in career.
I wait you,no betray , no lies.
No worries,I will fill up my loneliness into motivation.
Y you.

0 comments: