Saturday, June 14, 2008

feeling...sob sob


14th june, today the 3rd batch of NS is goin....the journey is started !
different life is started !
i'm definitely know wat their feeling now..especially at night like the time like now !
sure crying~~~lonely~~~not yet fren wit those "stranger" yet~~~

hehe..or jz me like tat?
everything new always need some time for us to suit it....
jz like the wording tat hanging at our dewan makan (cancum park)

<< FOR THINGs TO CHANGE, WE MUST CHANGE FIRST >>
the WORDS sumtime work, when i having strong feeling wanna to go back home !

it was so suffering...misery when the feeling comes to me ! bcoz i cant stop it and i cant solve it , we hv no power fight wit the goverment....tis is the word at i rmb the teacher told us !!!

i hv no choice, i accpeted tis reality i cant go back... more than 2 month to go (><)


i'm still can remember about the scene of the first day i reach the camp!
the bus start off from kajang at 9 stg in the morning....reach kelantan around 9 stg in the nite !

gosh ~

tat time my feeling was....TIS IS THE DISTANCE !!! I FAR FAR AWAY FROM MY FAMILY AND LOVELY DAR !!!

the first step i stepped into CANCUM PARK, i'm clear. i'd been locked in tis place !
no internet, no sleeping over 10 hours, no hp, no shopping, no sexy, no mummy dishes, no bf..............


the time had come, return hp time !
i called the last call to my mummy...my dar....
i bearing the tears in my eyes....
but...
eventually.....it's drop !
fall "heavily"
raining cat and dog
:D

i'm dun like to cry in front of my mummy, i'm always a hardy girl for my mummy
wat ever...
both of us also cried :D

of course my dar.....
same same...
lembik punya budak !!!
hehe...


i had no mood to meet those new faces at there ...
i miss my family...
so, i'm not goin to even say "hello" or borther wat the hell are them.
jz like wat my frens used to told me now...

"u're too quite and sad...always seeing you laying on the bed"
but
"why now becoming so so so 38"


hehe
pls forgive me my frens..muack !
i really need some time....
luckily....u all love me in the end ^^
i'm so happy to know u all as my frens also !
tis is the fate , god wan me to be there.
wan me to be change ^e^



i always told me frens......in CANCUM park de wong ee is the true character of wong ee...!

in there, i jz be back the true wong ee...

i can cry loudly, laugh crazily, singing freely, show my emotion to my fren ^^, take picture and posing like a eccentric !!!

so happy :D

0 comments: