Sunday, June 15, 2008

where my father??


I love yellow ~
huang ee here ~~


I love to stick wit my dar...
yeah ~
i'm succesfully stick wit him yesterday !
feel sactisfaction *********


yeasterday follow dar to tayar shop -> wash the car-> take lunch
so happy....
then went to dar's shop....spending the whole day at there !
bcoz mummy was bringing the galzsss goin to dar's shop celebrating buffday in da nitez....

my dar still didnt change his bad habit...like to laying on the bed !
so i goin to betray him by posting his hairy pict pict

hoho....hairy better than hairless !!


i'm confirmed my dar will not be bald once a day untill the end of his life ..trust me !



after that we follow "Jenny aunty"...to shopping ^^


nowadays hypermarket using tis to attract ppl ....

i thought those thing are "main tipu" one...hehe.....tis is jz wat i tink !!!



then acc dar to play basketball >.<.hate it a lot !!!

~~~~NON-STOP CAMWHORING~~~~

BORING MA !







when my dar onli finish his games le???



leave me alone in the car.....boring !



TODAY IS PAPA'S DAY @.@
but where is my papa????
haiz.....seen tat u're not in Malaysia ....no present lo....^^ hehe !
miss him anywhere....
without him at here...mummy became so naughty liao.... alomost everyday got dating wit her frens

0 comments: