Monday, June 16, 2008

My first time......

Haiz...now is 8.20 am in the morning..


suppose to jogging wit my dar at 7am ...he promised me#but finally he got thing to do, so cancelled....boring lo.....woke up early in the morning !wanna sign in my friendster....but dunno why i failed.....why why why ??? (T.T) GOT SPAMMER or kutu??? kekezz...
hope there are no any problem of my acc lo...i dun wanna open a new one again...!!!



seen like i got nothing to do at here...
hmmm.....
let's me share share my "FIRST TIME" wit u all .......
keke (o^.^o)
yeah~i got my many first time in NS....
during the character building class of NS, i still remember i had written down my dunno 20 or 50 wishes of my life time. The wishes is like
-got license -eat good food -slim down to xxkg - get a LV bag -get a nice job -good in sport...... bla bla bla bla %$#@

and once of wishes is i hope i can get a chance to do a performance on stage ! i wan to challenge myself....bcoz b4 that my life was too dull, too safe !!! ^^ i wanna know what's my ability..it's sorry to say i'm not tat clear about it ~~~

the main reason is also link to my dar.....
i wanna show my dar tat I CAN DO IT.....i'm dunwan always be under protection from my family and my dar !!of course la, jz a performance......it does not mean anything ! but it would be a starting point for me

i had tried indian dancing ...but i hv no the video recording wit me....wat a big waste ! i love indian culture....the dancing are fun, sari wearing also damn nice ! wish to learn BELLY dancing onward >.<

below was the performance of WUSHU and drum on Hari Kebudayaan, a day b4 we back
can u all see me?? hehe....the video so blur...



Another first tried in NS is DONATE BLOOD ~~~

{{{the kindness and merits are beyond bound }}}
~~~haha~~~
i'm jz reach the age of 18 then i oledi go donate blood ..it will be a good exp for my child ...haha




my blood was transfering



well, finally the first hand tat i donate was not succcessful....becoz my cel tissue too thin, so the nurse "cucuk" too deep.... it became SWOLLEN T.T


but i not giving up....try another hand ^^

finally success !!! i got donated 2 hand....



0 comments: