Friday, June 13, 2008

Mizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz everything here !!!


Hi....finally i'm back on 7th June !
it's takes like ages to wait untill 7th June !
i'm suppose to update my blog a few day earlier, hmmm....mayb i'm got drunk in the mildness of the house, beside of that there are too many fren tat i meet in NS had added me in FS and several comment to reply....it always takes me a long time to finished up those comment !
so.............i'm hv no time to update my blog
i hv a lot a lot of feeling wanna express !!!!
now onli i know, how much i love my family
:-D
my skin colour getting darker day by day at there...
i got DARKER !!!
I cant even accept tis reality !!!
dun care i put how much volume sunblock... branded sunblock...how high SPF it contain...
i still got DARKER !!!
I WAN MY FAIR SKIN COME BACK TO ME
....YAIKZZZ @.@
no mood to take pictures also...
tat's why my picture is in Black and White :D
haha~~
i trying to post my pictures tat taken in Ns as soon as possible....
bcoz i hv to collect those pict from my frens ^^
tis programme bring me a lot of sadness and also "hapiness"....
REALLY MANY FEELING WANNA EXPRESS ~~~
beside of tat, i also feeling tat i had lot of changes on myself !
aiya~~
too many thing to say....
next time la (^o^)

0 comments: