Thursday, July 9, 2009

About Yesterday 8TH July

Went to MCd at 8am yesterday to complete my economic assignment...
feel so fresh in the morning,and yeah,here comes a cup of coffee to turn on my brain
i took my breakfast set only with rm 4.70, drinking coffee while doing the annoying assignment, yeah, luckily my brain could functioning well huh.


****


It was so tiring ! Luckily lecturer wasn't teaching yesterday, so i can reach home on 11am.
while the day is still young, so i tend to date him to sing k, but....forget about it !
Then i straightly go to a bakery shop to find ICE which is losing in action for a period .
On the way, my car was run on a BIG HOLE which is containing numerous of tiny stone. I thought i gonna crash to the "tiang" already, because i was on the phone that time .


Lastly, just wanna to know, " are u okay my car?"
it hurt seriously,and it must be a internal injury.





Without informing her, i reached right in front of her shop....
so SAD.
really.
she is still working with her nine months big stomach.
Her stomach was like getting to burst on anytime.

so SAD
as i knew, i couldn't talk much to her...
perhaps this friday , can talk more...




I managed to have a nap untill 2pm, then i want to do the house work.
who knows.........
!!!
The c.a.t ruined everthing !
the c.a.t bringing in a r.a.t into my house, and it's playing it at my staircase !
@#$$%
omg, the r.a.t was so HUGE !
i locked myself in the room....for sure
so , this make me so scare and couldn't do any of the housework already !
shit. nobody can rescue me.

4pm....received one call then i went out .

we went to have a very nice Pork Noodle...aha! called it as P-o-r-k N-o-o-d-l-e, so nice.

with all the intenstine and organ inside, Aha! So yuck! As usual , "blow some water" with the uncle,aunty, brother then wait untill my parents come for dinner.





They go there with one purpose, Perfume !
Mummy bought NiNa Ricci
smell so good, 你的就是我的,我的就是我的 :D
Yeah, got new perfume to use

Dad must be so sad, coz his's is unreach....
Be patience
Not understand why they cant stop buying perfume....Don't we just constantly use one perfume for the rest of entire life so that people can easily recognize Eu when they smell Eu?
For collection, maybe
Then, dash and i headed to night market. The later, the more crowded u will get in night market. Like shit everywhere...


***
This is thousand years ago mia random picts....





Fetch this baby to his company which is situated at PJ 3-2-SQUARE....bcoz it's the end of the month which is the insurance company BIG DAY....quite high-class that area! Everyone wearing formal , beside HIM lo....
baby bring me for this banana left restaurant....
wondering how they get so many perfect leaves as their plates.


Actually not worth to eat, eXpensive and the curry is not so nice !
just the service is super duper GOOD !
I felt myself as a queen or princess ! Aha !


Malaysia Studies again...haiz....!

0 comments: