Thursday, July 23, 2009

You'll never know :-*

Yesterday yoga practices was horrible ! terrible ! and bloody tiring !
12 sets !
so far, i'm able to do all the pose....i guess~
just not precisely, exactly correct in the way where i put my hand or legs.
Nvm, toward to improve !
i'm really happy finally i'm learning stg consider as my interest. :D
****
Just finish my Malaysia Studies by ToDae...
Majority student in the class were actually copying the answer, including me.
ya ya...i'm so bad !
but no worries, what i'd copied actually definitely is WrOng de !!!
whatever la, just hope to go back my lovely sweet home as soon as possible, recently couldn't get a proper sleepzz in the certain busy period. Damn!
finally i can sleep...i guess. But AFTER the rehearsal tonight ba~
tiring ~
i hate this part !
*****
This saturday i will be acting for my very very very first time !
i know you can do well de, shirley wong.
GO GO GO...
omg...
throw all of my so-called image away into the dustbin.LOL
Ya, guys ...you'll never know the other side of ME.
=D

0 comments: