Friday, July 3, 2009

Dash in PD again









dash with no face -1





dash with no face -2

call me selfish !









Ops, this was taken when our trip to Port Dickson .This is our second time went there,i'm waiting the right time when we're really affortable and have the ability to all the islands which is surrounded the east of Malaysia !
I loving it.

I'm not really long for the shopping paradise such as Tokyo,Hk,Taiwan,LA....
i wondering W.H.Y
I must bound to be dark skin lady in the future. no. no. no


la, la, la, my baby boy currently at Port Dickson due to the employees reward trip of his Insurance company. He must be so bored of my absent. Or may be not.
Catch a dinner with Dash yesterday night before he leave this morning, and yeah something was so happening . Daniel can cook well, the dishes is eatable :D
The chickens, the potatoes ( cut by me) ,the vege, the soup, and the white RICE really nice to consume !



i watched Thriller MTV which is directed by Micheal Jackson, Drag me to hell and the lastly watched "LongCom" in Daniel's house and the story all about the black magic in Thailand.


I watched all those film in the continues day, i gonna have a terrible nightmare these day.


Lastly
Thanks for everything.
You've to thanks me too.


kaka.



I'm starving for food now. :(

0 comments: