Tuesday, November 17, 2009

GrandPa buffday

GrandPa Birthday !!!!


Last Sunday DashBaby was invited by my parents to attend Grandpa Birthday dinner,i felt so happy because this is an obvious sign showing my parents have acceppted Dash as a part of our family member.

Such a long time the WONG's family have no gather together already, even the big day to chinese people we also rarely to see them all together.So it wasn't needed to be suprising if the same thing happenned on that day again. Hmmm, never mind la i think the rest are also very care of my grandpa one, especially Bee Ling ! Although she's far far away at Sydney but she's the most caring daughter ever for my grandparents.

Almost Everyday she'll call back for regarding, send nutrition drinks through DHL after knowing their health problem,buy car for them,bringing the grandparents to travel around Shanghai and Sydney.....

Personally couldnt gurantee i can do whatever she did in the future, but she's definitely my super example.





He was so happy






Happy Buffday !
Must stay health,stay strong.
I want to see you again in every year.







See, got so many new faces greeting you in this year.
All bringing their gf/bf. including me ^^
Grandpa must stay happy !







not fully presented,The grandchildren of grandpa



**************************




Monday after attending class,Dash came and sent me home because my car was with him.
Was raining cat and dog after the classs....WTF!!!
I DUN WANNA TO FALL DOWN AGAIN !
am well prepared to fight for the weather, i wore sport shoes =D

Then we went to BengKeng restaurant, ntg special.....
Evening, Dash got meeting in Chulan Tower.I got nothing to do so i followed.



He looked great with this red colour Polo shirt =D



Well, first time meeting of his majority colleague.....
the insurance agents of AXA is quite united,and aggressive
their slogan " Top 5 ...."
"AXA"
"AXA"
"Top 5..."



without doubt, insurance is VERY IMPORTANT for us !
ESPECIALLY when facing financial problem on paying the medical expenses.
No medical card = Wait to die




0 comments: