Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Working in Maluri




DashBaby came to find me on Sunday when break time.
Starving for Mcd very long time ago....
and i get 100% satisfaction on that day.
got my favourite Fillet-O-Fish , Nudggets , and Choc Sundae.
that was great to get what i want in my little break time =D
3000kcal in my body now.





It's the begining of the month, so many event is going on in Jusco .Our company products were having event as well. Last week totally got 10 promoter from E-Promote gather in the small mall. Wow.
When the event is going on,which is also mean, the clients are also in the mall observing us !
it's okay....
this is my 3rd week of working, after next week............I'M GONNA BE FREE, if nobody "begging" me for work lah >.< i think i better off my handphone in case anyone calling from office asking me to work and my soft-hearted could say "OKAY" with them.
because i seriously want some rest !!!




This is my new friend. *ahem* She named herself as K.I.K.I
Well, i like her name as M.O.R.L.Y i think that name is suit her better.
She bring joyful and fun to me during this 3 weeks...
Without her, my working time is grey in colour !





She is a permanent promoter in Jusco,so she do know the customers very well.
she remind me of which is the pervent one,which is the horny one and which is the dangerous one.HAHA.



Recalling back...........
i met several weird customer out there
haha, their question were always ....can i say as cute?
because it's related with me. =D

they would asked : " i want my skin to be like ur's, which one are you consuming one to made your skin so nice."
"i eat Nesvita ! "
It's true okay, my mom did told me she ate a lot of bird nest,soya bean and NESTUM as well when she was in pregnency ! NESTUM=NESVITA (new name)


and i met a malay women..
she was much more cute
she ask how am i taking good care of my skin,using what product wor...
actually i was thinking to answer " my skin is innately born like this "
end up i have no dare. Haha.



*That's all about my job.
what's my coming project? i want roadshow,doing sampling is tiring+killing !!! *

0 comments: