Monday, November 30, 2009

My next plan :D




Last friday was public holiday, so the parents were freeeee.
As usual what we usually will be doing on public holidayss is go KLANG.
QUITE BORING.But when you know you gonna get delicious food from there ,you'll not ever refuse and regret to be there.
somemore, this is a rarely chance to gather with ma lovely family.Muacxs

After getting the very satisfied Lunch, we went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi.
it's shopping time !!!
How long i have no do this "activity" already?
so, that day i was really appreciate it and enjoying. =D
i want Moreeee !




i always follow mummy, the others follow papa.




Before back, we have tried on Klang Bak Kut Teh :D
Well,this is a must



Fat cheeks, wanly lips, uninteresting hair....





**************************************



The next day = weekend = working days
That was the last weekend for this project.
Well, i still trying my best to prepare the drinks, do detailing and sell the product,
although it's not easy, because nescafe body partner is more expensive than other's.Most probably,it may be the most expensive one. >.<" The comsumer may getting lesser due to the price has no any discount already. working make me get closer with aunty , hahahaha.
They love me ^^, because i joking and talk crap with them^^
They even tend to intro their son to me^^
shy*shy*



Sunday, the last day............
Had my lunch with Kiki, she is always the one cant let me go .ahahahaha
ok lah, once the company got project in Maluri, i must go and grap okie?
ahahahaha.

my desire on chesse cake has been maintain for such a period,so we went to secret recipe,
but i didnt get any satisfaction at all !!! Blame it to KIKI !!!
She keep insisting on ordering GOLDEN NUDGET CAKE .
>.<"



this is definitely not the plate of my cake.
!!!
Never mind la, as long as we were enjoying the time we had together ^^
muaxs Y



***********************




Currently i'm not having any job , i have rejected all the job.
the jobs isn't really tiring me, just.....................
I also don't know what actually i want.
Mayb i becoming lazy,i'm seeking something less working hours with high pay.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
after telling my mom i have rejected all the job, she keep nagging on me.Anoying! >.<"


And yeah, not to forget the year end sale is coming !!!
Christmas also coming nearer and nearer, i think most of the cosmetis counter also having promotion pack! HAHA,gotta used up 1/4 of my saving to grap whatever i needed!!!
saliva drop~*
No worries Darr,The ShirleyWong now just will waste the moneys on whatever she needed ! No wasting anymore!!! Because she hardly earns all the money.By the way, beside keep planning to award myself, it's time for me to buy some gift fo rmy parents ^^
so my saving gonna decrease .Never mind la, i love youuu ma :D




0 comments: