Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want a better weekend



Currently staying at home Y
my sweet home is my warmth shelther when i got no place to go ....
so sad ....today is Saturday, BUT
DashBaby has a meeting going on in KL from 8am-5pm, AND
i'm got no choice to staying at home.


Wanted to shout loudly as i can, but couldnt heal any of my loneliness an boredom right now !
Summore my carrrr has been taken by my lover!
Wanted to meet Kiki up to get my facial thing but NO CAR!


..................

Yesterday went to YoGa, we'd skip more than 1 week class....
so after the class ended , my whole body sakit again especially stomach ! Used a lot of abdominal strength yesterday ! Perhaps due to this, i can get a flatter stomach.


................


This morning received a secondary fren call....
we had chatting on the phone about 25 min, haha, i was seeing the time because i worry she gonna pay a lot for the call. She's still the same, still very nice. =D
Happy to get the chance to chat a lot with her, wanted to chat longer but worry her phone got insufficient credits.TeehEE....
So, we planned to gather again after everyone's STPM ! After Dec 9th !!!
STPM is really tough ! i admire her.....she's still that capable in her studies.
i told her " i've failed the easiest subject in my foundation, and bla bla bla "
and how much do i feel ashamed to myself.
On the other hand, she told me she's placed on the 5th in the ranking of her class.
Omg....it's not a easy Job and she did it.
That's why i said this girl always make me looked like a failure, a useless one. HAHA.
Think at the bright way, her achievements bring me motivation.
From her successful, i would think PEOPLE CAN DO IT, WHY DON'T YOU?


Y I always get a lot of useful inspiration from this group of girls, i just cant wait to have a gathering again , gonna make it real soon !
By the way, i really really hope they can do their stpm very very well since they've putting loads of hard efforts on this 2 years.God please bless them and allow them to be accepted by their desire ideal UNIVERSITY. Y





It's 5:05 pm right now, i think his meeting is ended....
is time for me and him now....tata

0 comments: