Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting Bored to my no-travel-life





Feeling bored now
having 4 free days for me to complete my task.
i guess all my homework is a bit different with other's
As usual, reading the noteS is the must .Then i gonna have idea on my photos submmision.
It's always hectic about the venue and things that i have to shoot.
Moreover,not to forget the most heavy task-visual com.It's all about design and drawing.
Well, it's not a big problem for somebody if they're not pursue for
P.E.R.F.E.C.T
But unfortunately, i'm the perfectionist T.T
i want everthing in nice and never done by others.


am actually escaping all of these shitty tension emotion now by surfing the nets, blogging and etc.
Tend to have a movie later via PPS too.
Missing so much about the outing on last saturday......
Shopping spree with the gals and gossiping

Really feels like burning all the homework now and take a flight to other country
SERIOUSLY,thinking of this.



this old women is getting older.haha
;P






see her satisfied look when after getting the cupcakes from us
=)




we should call her jie jie....
maywen is er jie
i'm the san jie
and the youngest one is hang mui mui





this picts just exposing how dark you are lur,old women.
how dare me....





。好像是酱。
=)





*Maywen sleep with me before.* haha
old time story....





these day keep thinking of FLYING OUT OF Malaysia .
NOT USA plan that everyone is talking about now ....
I'm thinking to be a backpacker travelling to thai,australia,taiwan....
The last vocation i had been was ShangHai, and it was quite few years ago already.What i want now is low-budget travel.
Always log into airAsia and there have cheap ticket in cetain period which is really attracting me.
i feel like FLYING now.
Darrrr, when are u ready? Sep okay?
(T.T)
no matter how, you're best partner to go with me.I'll wait you.


USA USA USA USA
i 'm most probably not going.
No Sad, No Disappointment.
There are always some gain and lost to be happen
Just depend on how you jugde on it
Atleast, i see the CARES from my family and Dash
Will have changes for the decision in the future?
Who knows?
But i know i couldn't too rush to have a decision.
Everything has to be slow slow in order to minimixe the regretness
What i want now is a PROPER TRIP
i wish to go BUBU island
BUBU
BUBU
BUBU
BUBU
BUBU
(T.T)

0 comments: