Monday, March 1, 2010

mY dayssss in these day


taken by ShirleyWong.



Chinese new year was just ended yesterday.
How was everyone new year?
Have you guys spend long long time with your family?
I didnt........
haha


I'm the bitc* almost stepping 2 legs into CHEN'S family, staying almost 80% time in Dar's side.
Isssshhh....i started to hate myself !!!



This is my valentine pressie.I get it through technically and strategically ^^
nolar, really didnt mean to let you spending alot.
When woman say " i like it.."
didnt mean they want to OWN the thing, they just simply express their true opinion.
By the way, if the man is extra-sensitive.Of course you can get her that thing.
Definitely they'll not reject.
am i right ? Darrrr.....haha



While chinese new year had come to an end, most of annoying Midterm examssss and assignmentssss also ended in these day. W.h.o.o.H.o.o

The present of midterm also meaning that we've passed half of this semester.Good-Job i really got every fully booked by the homeworks in the passed sem !
No worries, MORE and TOUGHER one is just going to start after all.
Haiz, when only all of these hack is going to end ?
I want a real relaxation, propably a nice vocation may help ^^




i used my ang pau to buy plenty of books last week
but seem like the books have been neglected by me many dayss already and till now i got no chance to let them get into my world yet.






i love books, but my reading skill is poor.All the books in my rak are haven finished reading one.Haha, i always stop reading after some pagessss.
But so sad, 3 books is lost recently.....
Anyone borrowed from me??





Saturday, after finished the Damn-Hard Midterm, Dar brings me to Korea Food in Korean Village.
since we had visit 3 time to the same korea reataurant last time,we tried on another restaurant this time.
***The korean really undeniable zeal and friendly***




炒年糕
Y my favourite Y




******************************************




Sunday-The chinese Valentine day and also the last day of Chinese New Year





Love this "portrail" lot Y






明记最新一季代言人-DASHCHEN。






As usual back to BengKee restaurant for the lion dance session.
Every 15th of the new year, there will have lion dance here.An usual custom.








After all, Dash went Kosas for hair cut.
Y Man with short hair is my type
Y
The saloon is FULLHOUSE, while waiting it we get our satrio to the workshop to get the Door well-fixed .
This is what PROTON car is, always broke down.
want to sell the car and buy a 2 bicycles.
One for Dash, and another for myself.
it's more economic.




This is what we called actor lor.....
like to act whenever at wherever.






Thousand yearsss never camwhore !






When i started to just capture other ppl but forgotten myself ?






Then, i had both of my favorite Cendol & Rojak in KOSAS.
This is the best CENDOL ever, tears drop *....nice pandan .





cakap cantik ~




Since yesterday is the Valentine day, so i express some LOVE here.....
I love you Darrrrr. muack muack muack
Y
Thanks for enduring for my all bad atttitude and bad temper.
Sorry lor, recently my mouth started to pour out many rude wordsss.
Yiakss right, i dunno know why i learned those.
i will change .Promised.




Only youu~
Only you didnt care of my shortcoming, although it's huge in size





You always remind me ,
among all the part of mine,You like my legs the most which really make my confidence gained on my legs.
Thanks Darrr, from my deepest heart. Thanksyou
Happy valentine day
Everydays is Valentine ^^





苦练瑜伽十多年.
finally.......




Sometime it may hurt also.
Again,this is what called A.C.T.O.R lor ^^












At last, dessert made a perfect end of the day.
* i really enjoying capturing the foods *
no idea why the pictures all so small ! since my pictures file is so big....






As i said, more tougher and tiring works is coming.
I hate hate hate !!!
Last but not least, tsunami is so scary ><
Couldn't image any disaster gonna happen in malaysia.
I'm worries, hug hug pleaseee T.T


0 comments: