Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bye........

Dar bye bye...
i will miss you badly
Sure crying in da nite for sure ^^
Thx so much... THANKS YOU....!!!
buying so many thing for me for bringing to there...
u're humble..generous...
Mummy also bought a lot of thing .....lol....my lakage wanna explode !!!
i have no following the rule for bringing jz 1 bag...i bringing 3....
i hope i have no left out anything important...
Gosh...! Dar remind me to bring more "underwear" coz happenned "underwear stolen case"
wHAT can i do?? JZ FOLLOW
today quite happy lo ^^
Dar take OFF for accompany me....
the last day be with him...not arguement, not quarelling, not fighting......
sweet sweet.....
went JUSCO ....
and kim garry for lunch....so so so delicious !
miss da holick ice so much....and of course the stone rice....chrispy rice ^^
JUSCO having big renovation...we are unlucky !!!
yaiskkk !!!
today also the first day sitting in da car driven by dar...
dar...u are pro la ^^
i am pig ^^ cant drive well
first time dar taught me driving a car....
luckily...no any accident happenned !
today also first day, dad came to dash restaurant for dinner...
Dar...u are so happy rite...? me too...
Dad said they will come after i went to ns....hope so...
HOPE tat...after i back....2 family will be more closer...haha...
can joke around like ur's mom wit the other...
HOPE dash's mom stop spending our dishes also...
HOPE..i can keep my skin colour fair...after i back....






ORANGES KING


ORANGES QUEEN




Wan Kar Lok
Cute ...!
he said he like me ^^





DAR....tis is a test tat we have to pass through within tis 3 month...!

we got 3 years of good foundation in our love...

we will not easily break up jz bcoz of tis proof rite?

we will miss each other badly...but we still got chance to chat by phone ya...(hope so...will got good connection at there)

DAR...hope u can do wat i like as i told you and waiting for me for coming back ...and let me see ur's changes ya...

you knew wat i wan rite...?

i wanna see a complete picture of ur's wit all new !

fresher look...short hair...fit....well prepared .....

hehe...all is external features ...

what ever..i love you...dar...

thanks for being my love one...and i lucky to be ur's love one....!

Wait me o ........!

BYE BYE !

U WILL SEE ME AFTER 3 MONTH!!!

0 comments: