Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAHAHAHAHA..........

Now i realized..............
The bond was just so fragile................
yea, Dar totally never believe one of his friend , he always show the 2nd characteristic infront of his friend.Friends for him, is nothing. Am i willing to turn so???
Started not care, not to ask, not to be involved.....
But
Not-to-care doesnt easy to succeed.
But
not to deny, Not-to-care will be very useful to me, coz i'll not get influences by them anymore ^^
No matter wht they say,what they did, how they keep thing secretly, and How they feel about me ^^
feel so relax now....................after open-minded.
Thankx for my Lovely dar, always did brain-washing for me.
Omg..............really damn- freaking-fucking RELAX now .

Dar said

everyone has their own secret. So, do not exist any heart feeling when the others chosen not to tell you the happening.

and

Dar always remember me,

When i got nothing left to treasure , atleast i know theres always "a HE" there for me.

"a He" that mAy not exist in their entire life. And throught this , I WON already.

Yea...i got everything since i'm 15th jz i didnt realize and keep yelling FOR MORE.

so........

Just NOT-TO-CARE about the annoying thingy ba !!!

0 comments: