Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mouth Shut Pls


Stupid Wednesday attend for the 90min class, then can ciao~~
Suprising my mom asked me to skip class .... Jz like what i said, she getting bored to sent here and there.
i guess i can drive after 2 month??? *Frequently PraCtising silencely*


haiz....
What use to skip, if i cannot sleep longer. I'm still awake in the early morning.....
Recently hardly to get a good sleeping condition, pimples also grow out under estimation.
LOL...

I found out i got save Money in this week...
but.........
i use it up in one afternoon.....swt
A aFTERnoon with ***Thing ***
Never mind....keep going the next week !!! Sure can save more !!!
Because i wanna get my shoes AsAp !!!
i got no shoes to wear.... My legs need protection....

let's see how i spent the moneys on Wednesday ba ~~~~
Yea.... firstly, she brought me to Jalan Peel for the Spirit, Roxy, MNg outlet.....
as long as i'm alive....i never ever know, There got such of place like that .There got Starbucks, Basket Robbin and blablabla..... ! Lousy me ~
Hmmm...i'm not understand : what is outlet???

Because i found an old shirt that my mom bought from MNG was still selling at there.
Then, i get myself a Tee from a Boutique and a skirt from a Boutique ^^

Then.....its the time to treat our stomach . Pity Pity my stomach never received any food from morning untill afternoon......
Tend to eat ma Stone Rice at Kim Gary, but finally we have our branch at Black CanYon.






















Everything was pErfect....The only thing to complaint is the TomYam soup jz having too little of seafood inside. Lastly, the soup really fanstatically grumbling my stomach.... >.<



***************************************




Tension...Tension....Tension....

and i guess this may be the main purpose to catalyse the growth of pimples
Always wanna cry ....i bear the tears not to drop off and i keep the sadness in the deepest way of my heart. This is really hard for me , because i always tell out Everything to ppls whose i always put them as my dearest.
ME nearly considerated as no secret.
I do not know somebody like me , which is tell out everything can create such of many problems ......
i damages the image of my Dar in front of my frens....
On the contrary, i spoiled the fame of my frens....


HAHA.

i'm really Brainless ! sign !
Now...everything must after filter then only speak out.
aNd
i better keep my mouth Shut


0 comments: