Saturday, February 14, 2009

New-ME




its been a while i never write down my routine nor my daily life....
why???
Mayb my life was too meaningless.HAHA.
In addition,I not think peoples like to know more about what i did, in case anyone whose fall in love with me,and they're willing to do so.
I do not know how long i have no touch my book since the 2nd sem started untill now, the research about the assighment i just left it untill the last minute....Very-irresponsible-ME.
i must BANISH the laziness from my life !!!


I have cut my lovely thick hair....
PLS accept the new-ME.
Dunno-why.....i keep feeling hungry recently....
keep eating ....
untill i cant accept : why i turned like this?
Talk about EAT. I went to OLDTOWN for numerous time in this sem. UNtill i drop and feel vomit.
But....
we impposible to cut the relationship with OLDTOWN .
HMMM...i think i can...if i go back earlier after the class ended?
LASTLY, I addicted to the food that selling outside of library.


Yeah...wanted to re-dye my haircolour this morning. But then end up with treatment only.
Because many people like my hair ^^
Yea....the story is begin like this, mummy date me breakfast before we go saloon. Then, i felt many peoples staring at me. TeeHee. The aunties praise that i looked nice with ma hair...and the main role-my mummy....which is the one cant accpet my hair-colour also said my hair colour looked nicer after 2time of washing. So, she trying best to convince me not to re-dye lo, later the colour comes out may not nice.
So....we still goin into the saloon, Not re-dye BUT treatment lo.....
My hair shiny shiny now ^^
HAHA...helloooow Eunice, hellooooow Daniel, hellooooow Tang.
i know my hair very nice, and i didnt re-dye. Don't worry ^^


Today is Valentine....WOR.
Dunno how was my friend celebrate le....
SoHappy that i received 2 valentine present from frenS...
You see...FrenS are always there for YOU.
So sorry , i have no buy u guys anything...
Next Year la...
Exchange Present on every Valentine ,Christmas, and blablabla then ON lo....^^
heart EXISTED, a kiss also can de ^^

0 comments: