Friday, March 6, 2009

lOvely Thursday ever.

Yesterday was so sweet !




as USUAL, got class in the early morning. But, the yesterday the-me was so energetic ....
guess what....? My dar bringing me home after the class. Keke.
this just like a routine, i Skipped C.E class again.... ==
not safety...not safety.
Then, Joined Bell group to Old Town for breakfast . At the same time, i discuss the Cs assignment with Elsen. Not bad, not bad...he got a couple of plan about what to do and how to do....
Hesitated to let him finish Everything tim....LOL!
i wasted Food again...
it wasn't a good habit....but should i blame it on the Food not nice Or blame it on myself because of wasting???
and it was about RM 9 !!!
so bad
Then, we went to the lobby for ......Nothing. Simply a place that provide seat and air-conditioned.
suprisingly, dar give me a call inform me that he is coming. ^^
a Rainny day Wednesday Morning also full of hapiness.








after spending some sweet time at home....
planning to go some-where-else....
Tiring Him again, but tis is my pleasure ^

Dar bring me to low yat since he wanna take back his lappie from his partner .After Jockey our car, dar bought a dozen of Big Apple donut to treat for his working partners. So kind huh ....

B4 the donut been grap finished, i treat myself a "Why-Nut" donut ^^ . I love this the most !!! Cant help falling into Fattening Food !!!

Wanna find Sandy, No reason why Why why i dun have her contact numner....Fxxxx. So now i get it, and we'll meet on tomoro ^^ Hooray !!!


They was a Sony Roadshow goin on on the groundfloor...
The VaiO lappie was insanely looked nice !!! nearly fainted.....................................................after knowing the price = rm8000
The profersional one which is Dar, tell me the function of the model even worse than the other brand...Jz the branded and design costing so much.



Yea.....idiot of the Day : Wilson

stupid wilson, stupid wilson, stupid wilson.....!!!

stupid Gay Lou !!! You ruined my sweet day !!!

IS OKAY..i learn to #Forgive#

my world got no enermy!!!



Then , dar teach me driving around the kuala ampang.
Jz turm round round around the field .



Have a nice dinner from Beng keng Restaurant.
tHere was a always Nice free dinner existed for me whenever my present ^^
glad to have You...You...AND You.........as my family member ^^
i know i'm so "perasan"


*I LOVE MY LIFE*

*********************
Should or shouldn't tell out everything???
should or shouldn't i tell u the truth???
should or shouldn't i change the Url again???

0 comments: