Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Eveything comes to the end finally

Hey...
wondering did my friends support the Earth Day huh?
For me, this is the first step but also a Giant step of all of us to do atleast a little for the earth.I support this activity a lot! Coz i love my HOME,my EARTH.
really really hope to have more this kind of event, almost every home that around my housing area have turned off the lights,throughout this i can see how powerful is the media works.In addition, i touched.......because i seeing all walks of life in this world doing the same thing at the same time for the same purpose. *smile*
28th March 2009 8.30pm
my home was like this
...........
...........................
.......
.....



actually we were not considering as close up all the lights le, this is what i'm not satisfied with.Blame it to my dad, he was acting like a child said that he want just the TV to remain ON unless he will not allow us to turned OFF all the lights. omg. He thought we're just having fun on it. All of you should be understand, the older folk will be never ever understand why , Why, why....why we want to doing all of this???
for fun?
haiz.


atleast i tried my best right? ^^

*******************************************

29th March 2009
Sunday.

The next day of Earth day was the birthday of my lovely Mammi.
i cant wait to pass her the present, but the parents have lost in the early morning....No wonder lo, that day was ChingMing .Pity my Mammi birthday also need to clean up the kubu stuff,like so unlucky . After Mammi came back home,she decided to bring us to visit ma lovely grandma ^^ so i followed.
My Mammi so good one, birthday will think of the grandma ^^
my grandma is a vegetarian, so we got vegetarian dishes as our lunch.delicious.I enjoy eating vegetarian so much,or should i say that my real identity is a bandaraya?? keke.
But, do you think vegetarian will be cheaper than the normal restaurant? Nope,the price is comparetively higher than.
i got no money...otherwise, i can treat my lovely Mammi and grandma the lunch.
Sometime really feeling myself so useless!!!

Then, something unlucky happenned.
My Mammi's car broke down on the road while on the way to aunty's house.
i know my Mammi must be very panic and sad on that time,but i couldnt do anything beside telling her to calm down.
So the car just parked a side on the road,luckily not highway.God blessing.
However, finally everything fixed with the help of uncle which is Mammi's brother.
Most of the relatives are living in Kajang. ^^ So Fortunately, we were at Kajang instead of PJ,KL or elsewhere when the car broken down.
God did bless Mammi, dont't you?




Happy Birthday Mammi.
Wish you will like the present and use it in the daily.




********************************************
30th March 2009
Monday

Went to coll at 10+++am ...... i was late to the meeting because we saw a stranger in a car was just stop somewhere in front my house and he was staring at us .If he really not a bad guy then so sorry i know we should not judge you by the appeareace .To make thing worse, You're a malay,so i have to or i must take 1000 attention. Everywhere is unsecure now so forgive us to be aware of you.......
but you really looked wicked and looked like you're not a good person

Shit!!!

i'm so worry of the safety problem now....!!!
i do not feel protected,and lost confidence to this social,this country.


After meeting,then is breakfast time.
mayb that should be considered as LuNcH ....
12pm Mcd super value set meal ,i chosen Fillet-O-Fish set . The way i ate my burger have been laugh by Jiawen and Daniel.
comment : They should have a trip to other's country ,to see MORE what they never see.That will be an eye-opener FOR them. keke.

Then, i wait for my dar arrival in Mcd with Sharon....
Yeah...finally get the software that i wanted LA. Thanks Hundred of time to Mrs. Sharon Heow ya.
Reached home,is the time of Dar to get the modem well fixing LA. Sorry lo Dar, scold you a lot. I know you are also learning ....paying effort....trying so hard to become a good techniqion instead of a TopSale. Sorry lo, You also looked so bad mood while fixing the setting mah. (X.X
)



After all, as usual we went to leisure mall for a movie.Wondering am My couple life very boring?Sometime i might think so.But appreciate what you Got, that's important.
Went to Game station before the movie, because he want to practise on his basketball wor.Ok lo...we paid RM 25 for the token??? not sure. Atleast i got an umbrella with the points redemtion. All the gift given from game station,umbrealla is the worthest one. ^^







we watched "KNOWING"
dunno-why i walked out the theathe with crying.teehee.
Mayb the artist acting too good or i'm too emotional?
"KNOWING" not bad not bad. I specially like the part when the aeroplane falling down ,the effect was like really happened in front of my eys and lastly on how our earth will be end ,it is all because of the sun. SUN, a thing that we cant stop it when it's come near to our earth but just waiting for death .It is indeed scary,but not to think that's impposible to happen .

I rate it as 8.5.



**********************************************

31st March 2009

Today i got 2 different presentation.
Currently like so "cincai" doing all this annoying,vexing assignment.
Presentation also cincin caicai.
Cause of the group member? Nope, we should not alwasy blame it to others .So that must be myself problem. Haiz...
so, what's wrong with me?
wish to read Read read more books to upgrade myself.I'm a shelf with empty content.
no knowledge...do not know more about sport,politic,historical,country,music,latest news.etc

very unhappy.
i dun wanna be like this...
i do not even know what the countrys having WAR now
!!!
i feel shame of myself.
Don't ask me this, Don't ask me that....
Me what also dunno one!!!
i just know how to Eat,Consume and ask for $$$
haha. full of shameful.




shame
shame
shame
jZ read out what is inside the paper is called as Presentation? Useless le!!!
i need BRAVE too...
i want to guide people ,i wish i can be a respected leadership.People will follow what i'd ordered.
i don't wanna being like a Turtle like now
. althought i love Turtle



Hope without action is such of fool,and that is an action of an idiot.
I dun wan to be an idiot, i must follow what my heart wanted.
Gampateh.
i want to be a girl with "Brain" and "Beauty"
keke.
I wan BB.


0 comments: