Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PK....



Sunday , Shopping with family, Sponsered by parents . Those 3 "S" principle is all my favourite thing ...!
haha.

Our family habit, we must eat before Shopping started !

We walked in the wrong restaurant-Little Taiwan, regretted not to choose Madam Wong.
But "新香港" was our always best choice!!!
Yeah...i love fattening food !!!



yEah !!! i got my Shoes eventually !!!
Haha...i feel that i was such like a child finally get my desired thing
Thanks papa, mama....Promised to wear it for the following 10 years.
****************************
Monday
celebrated Beng's birfthday at Neway...Long time didnt go N.E.W.A.Y.
Happy Bithday Beng!!! a person which is really "欠Beng"
haha...
Then, attended the replacement class on 5pm, which is originally on 4pm...
Not bad, due to the class delay, i get a free drink from Mr.Bteck! thanks.

This was the their comment for Mr.Gilbert .....wor !
S.W.T


hehe....good day!
i enjoy my life.
**********************************

Wednesday (Today)
Time :12:05pm
I skip class today again....
Because dunwan to Tiring my mom for sending me to coll for the ONLY ONE HOUR AND 30 MIN MORAL CLASS.
Wanted to sleep longer, but i have used to the routine and wake up so early in the morning !
who can help me? i living in a too healthy lifestyle.
Yeah....having a gathering at night at Gilly Cafe !!! CAnt wait to see them!!!
all bringing bf or gf ya....wahahaha....
grow up la, everyone got bf or gf La.....
excited....excited.....
Recently really got a lot people date me le....
Tired, keep going out from the passed 3 week untill now...
Damn PK................................now.

0 comments: