Saturday, March 28, 2009

Miss me?




Hey.,.hey ....hey....
wong ee dissapeared in action for a while.
like ages i have no update my blog
but i think it's okay, can be forgiven, because writing blog isn't a necessary thing to do. To keep down all the good memories and nice pictures, i will be update the blog also just not so frequent or constantly.
Hmmm....another reason why i have no update the blog is beacuse something wrong went on with the connection thingy in my home. And i finally get know why---the modem spoiled !
damn!!!
my parents paid loads for the hardware in 2009 le !!!
sorry...T.T
Perhaps i can get everything fixed on next monday. Without internet at home really not feeling like living on the earth especially the past 2 weeks were the "super period" for the assignmentsssssss ~~~
due to my useless...i brought tiredness and troublesome to my group members ...
Majority of the works were done by my dearest member...
sorry again.
Currently keep thinking year 2009 is not a good year for me, many unhappy happenned.
*********************
Now i'm situated in Station-1 now, coz i NEED wireless to finish my business assignment !!!
haiz...
damn troblesome.
next tuesday will be the presentation day,but the the slides not yet started to do .Last minute work again???
really hope i can banish the lazy genes in me.
After tuesday.....is STUDY WEEK.
After STUDY WEEK , is FINAL EXAM .
nervous...
because i never feel i got ever study in this semester before...compare with last semester, this semester i did nothing. But the result quite okay la. Satisfied one. ^^
*************************
started to drive to school with mummy sitting beside..
hmm...recalling back the first day how i drove to school the , i sweat. Luckily no accident yea.
really need 1000% attention to drive on the road.
so frens, i'm comfirmed driving to the school next Semester!!!
this time will be real one. No cheat.


0 comments: