Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i hate urgent meeting




my both legs are cramp-ing.
i guess i can get a sweet dream tonight.
Toshiba Boy very 3rd time come out to lunch with me :)
simply choose U-village lu, for his convenience.
These day hard to get appetite on foods, i ate so little every meal.Good phenomena! I remembered i lost 15kg in secondary school and the happenned of this phenomena caused it.


what a sad day...
he text me in the morning informing me that he having a basketball match tonight,so he maybe couldn't bring me out tonight.Worse is, when we meet in U-village he told me that his company got big happen ,a urgent meeting is existed tonight!


no staying in his company for the whole day,no outing, no fetching me home tonight..


I.................hate..................Urgent...............meeting...............!!!


no wonder....
i having a bad feeling feel like i should not go to find him today.
6-sense, should i love you or hate you?

today my toshiba boy gave so many tips to MunJun the driver o ... Coz i'm poor in calculation T.T never mind lo, he always fetch me to here and there...nad parking fee somemore. Thanks also.


lalalalalalala~~~
actually i was so nervouse today,because i didnt shave my nails.....
Toshiba boi normally will be "yer yer yer" when he saw it.No choice! i rushing out of time,so i leave it like originally, luckily ..................suprisingly he said "nice!"
and suspensed that's the fake nails. haha. stupid.


He praise me PreTTy today :)
Outing tomoro night???
i desperately hope so.
Once i know there maybe will be an outing tomoro, i walk up and down in the time square to seek for some outfit for the date. TeeHee....
used loads again,over badgets!
why so bad?


took a cab back home today...counter cab naik harga already!
feel like wanna tell out rude word,but i will not :)
such a loooooooooooong time didnt take cab already,since everyone can drive!
nvm,be tolerate :)





i saw Annie today....
"Hi ! "



*********************************************


Today should be consider as a burden day for me.
Reason why is, a thinking keep crossing in my mind is "I want QuiT studies already"
Reason why again is,the subjects selected in this sem is quite hard...Beside this, i worry about my degree course selection.
I'm confuse.
am i taken the wrong decision?
We not really can take our so what called as InTeresT as our career?
PR or Journalism?


OMG...
that's totally impposible to choose journalism as main course right?! My writing is so bloody poor! That's impposible to use this such of market standard english level to continous my tertiary studies. i couldn't.....
PR is so as the same as Journalism, is all about writing.
if i choosing that, i will be dying soon.


A soon-be aunty told me, i was too easily give up.
what can i do to myself for this everyday is motivate myself , telling myself i'm sure CAN !


however, i had tried so hard and nearly finish to struggling for my Foundation class.
There's no way for me to say give up NOW ...
Just expressing some of content from the inner way of my heart.


Wanna shift university when degree...
to concern the burden and trouble that might be appear to my parents if i really determinated to shift university , i must think twicely...
no choice, nothing for me to staying ...human beings are some kind of scary creatures,including me.okay. Don't perasan.


hmmm......scary creatures are always be there no matter where i shift,every nook and cranny :) so....think twice lu!
Do homework tomoro !!!
this is a must!!!

0 comments: