Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Love you still...for the Nth years.

We had talked nearly about 3 hours on the phone.
I felt unhappy, as well as you.
I went downstairs washed the unfinished washing dishes.
Pick a chocolate that you bought me....
Tend to get rid from the moody from it.
But the chocolate was a lil too bitter for me,it's 70% cocoa contained.
However, it bring me recover from sadness.I guess.
I so hope there's a bar of chocolate for him too.

Anyhow, i hope everything will be settle with really no heart feeling storing inside the deepest way of the heart.We used to argue.....last time.I found out that was no war happen between us for such a while already. I no longer the high volume girlfriend anymore,atleast this is what i think how am for now.How about you? I'm well-trainned by you.

You happy?
You're not...
I promised you,i'll behave myself.
Seem like i failed to do so.
Opposite sexs are existed in my life, a real fact for now and future.
What i did maybe not enough, need to be improve...
Boy-Friends? will still lasting forever...just in different way to interaction.I guess.
Sorry Dar...i thinking, am i have been closing in a cage for too long and that's the reason why i had act a lil .....toward MaLe.I will be change ya.

Love you still....5 years already !
keep it on is our mission!
Cheers you up tomoro !!!

Oh yeah~
Lecturer date me, us for movie....
so glad...
Virgin movie with lecturer...kaka.

0 comments: