Friday, May 22, 2009

PROM or not?

Time passing so fast,like dashing.It's Friday again.

5 days i didnt update here ! i'd never deny about that,my body is full of laziness virus. My third sem actually is full of mathematical,thinking and some theory thingy in my chosen subject. Need practices and revision to keep the track. Yes, i did.
:)

This is what we call study! not alike with my semester 2 ....because the schecule was like fully around with sing k,movie,MidValley,badminton and bla~
Without changes, i do badminton and sing k in current semester also.....but it's equal with my studies,i would like to keep studies and entertainment in balance :) Yes, i did it. i guess.


Went to Neway today,after the economic clazzz. i FOUND that i was so hyperactive in these day,i could talk loudly and ask whatever i wanted to know .I got totally no image especially when the way how i was laughing.Playing like nobody business.Someone has *started my engine* :) The engine is running for a period,so it turning hot and no tuning point.It's good to hear that, but i will hope that person may not be forgotten to turn it off....:( anyone helps?

I do not know...this will be last for how long. If i keep it on, boys will probably stay away from me :) Or they might just treat me as their Bratta already. Sad.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUr school organizing PROM.
it's really cool ! and i wish to go for sure,by the way i thinking loads of consequese.Go ? or ....
i used to asking myself "is that necessary,me to use that amount of money to buy this or use on this,bla bla bla..."

In truth, PROM doesn't a necessary, but a memories and it might be worth to had a experience to PROM in our lifespan.Especially college life.
And there will be many unknown factor in our life, so mayb i have no any chances to PROM in my future if i miss the boat now.

i have really no idea....
sorry for my friend about i couldn't give out a exact answer about going or not going.

T.T

0 comments: