Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Exhaused Weekend + the bad feel of separation





Yesterday....
i get to hold him finally
the tight and warmth one


it's a blessful Monday
because i can get some rest after all.


i have to work on weekend ,while Dar having his RARELY off day from fri-sun.
the feeling is bad,suck.
But luckily he skip his job yesterday just for me,i guess. =D


Soon, i guess is tomoro.He's about to leave already.
all way far to Puchong about 19 days.
Yea, is Puchong only.....
for me, it's hundred thousand mile way far from me
he gonna stay at there in 2 weeks ++
What to do?

努力为将来而奋斗吧
为了我们的将来 =D
我愿意做你成功背后的那个女人。


Yes....i missed the gathering already.
I gonna missed the Halloween party also....
Due to my job,
parties ,outings and entertaints those are getting further from me ....
But i always bring a happy mood to work, because i know i have to accept it,enjoy it.
Otherwise, me, myself gonna suffer only.
cheers.


No worries....i earned back half amount of my course fee ALREADY. =D
i will get to earn back TOTALLY after this project =D
will get extra money also.
Then i want to go shopping ....the crazy ever one.
this is what i promised to myself.




tomoro is QM test !!!
good luck shirley wong

0 comments: