Monday, October 5, 2009

It's not a blue monday.



Wondering why today was in a good mood.
I guess happy is no-reason-why , and it's not needed to be wondering one, right ?
mayb is after i reading that book? thx book.
Dash has went to Genting for meeting, i beg that's a stupid meeting ever !
issshhh!
3 days 2 night ? i hate the nights that without talking on the phone for atleast 30 min ! I hate no reply message and so forth !
At the same time, i telling myself this is what will happen if Dash is going to Philiphina for real . =(



Lappie will be my close friend if that gonna truely happen.
Friend can see me 24hrs on the line and
Webcam gonna be my mirror.
>.<"





We love to send MMS...
this is what i informing him this morning =D


Curiosly i love myself more than ordinary in the day without him.
i drink more water
bring jacket
walk carefully
enter the car ASAP
........


QM class today.......
i get a very nice parking in UCSI, this is the sign of good luck that showed in the begining of the day. =D
Mr.Tommy blocked my vision in the class Again, no no no is our's vision.Haiz.
Luckily is probability thingy, i still got my probability note as a reference.
Syallabus changed changed changed...

i beg will be many people failed in this sem FOR this sub !
Jesus,i thinking evil and negative again. * finger cross


rrrrrrrrrrr


Went to pay DG after class
50 buck fly away.


i reached home after 30 min.SWT.
I was hungry like hell , and going to enjoy my lovely sushi at my home.
that feeling really so amazing, enjoying the wind that blow from outside,holding chopstick and eating the sushi one by one. Now only i noticed wasabi+japanese soya sauce is a perfect couple. They caused sushi ichiban !

I was thinking.....everything is so wonderful in this world,just i'm too rush. I seldom slow down my speed even on eating.
=D
i will to eat slowly the next time










my idol is on the cover page so i bought it.
So my whole day is spending on it.





The cat had sleep all,entire,whole house at anyplace that it could find. Even our BED, sofa,table...
this is its new bed and i think this gonna belong to its own bed in the future.













This home-Decor sticker is HOT in market now !!!
this is what come out from my hands




Please tell me it's nice.
i'm lack of confidence =D




I want movie and popcorn desperately !!!
waiting of your return.
and yeah
Tomoro is 6th Oct....
my BRO and his BRO buffday !!!
izzit very in fate ? ahaha...
Hope the "family" dinner will ON tomoro.

0 comments: