Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dash is Lovable



You are my chocolate Y



Wasn't happy in the relationship these day...
but as i always tell my friends,
he and me will always be alright after the war, no matter how violence the war was.
The same for this time.
We're allright. =)


I spent every night crying in the blanket, and shout as loud as i can in my pillow
this is my way to release my anger and tension.

Last few days is worse, spent the precious time argue over for reason that i'm not 100% know.
Lau-Gai never endless.
Final goal is to get his attention.
He, in order to make me happy, even put down his man's dignity,sit on the floor and washed my foots for me.
no matter how, i would be the princess of him.
Me, not bad as well. No matter how serious i said " We officially break up for now" , the next day i will also give him a call or drive all way long to ampang to find him.
But still, i like complaining that he wasn't the one to come to me, call me in every 15 min, detecting my every single hungry/angry/tired/painful/period.



Lastly, same with Ann, we got a un-romantic bf.
this is painful, when we expected so much on certain special day or festival.
But, on the other hand, in our deepest way of heart, we knew that this "homestyle man" is the man we wanted to spend the rest for our life with.
ahahaha....
Always feeling better when i know there someone got a same kind of bf with me. ahahahah.



Yesterday , i am still angry.
but i still come to him after class finished.
i think this is the W.H.Y we will never break up.
Because no matter H.O.W, one of us will "swallow all my pride" and take action to get back the love one.
We understand, we got a same direction to go- Marriage
We knew, we'll be the husband/wife to each in one day.
So we will hold on straight to the end.
i believed, We may encouter numerous of obstacle and undesirable occurance in the journey before marriage succeed,
But, we must stick it out and solve all the unwillingness in order to reach our ultimate goal.
Not easily give up ! Although i'm the one who always said "break up" 'break up"
=)
Of course, not to grievance ourself is most important .
If he/she did something wrong, Tell Out and Discuss to make a better relationship ^^



i love him, very very much. So as him.
We always remember to remind each other that " i Love eu"
U will give me ur drumstick to me, and i will always leave my glass of drink for you, because i know you're always insufficient in onli one glass of drink.
You'll always sent me back in the night , no matter i've drive practically on the road for almost 2 years.
Because you know i'm half-blind.
Lastly, i not understand ...
How Can you Being so Generous?
T.T
I Owning you too much, Dar.......rm450 +rm 38+rm50+rm50+rmxxxxxxxx
i dunno how to pay back. Kill me ~





I know We will have uncoutable fight and argue will be coming in the future, or maybe Soon ~
haha....
but no worries. Because argue make a better relationship.
and argue to prove that WE CARE. Don't we?


0 comments: