Sunday, November 2, 2008

Saturday @ mId valley

1/11/08
A brand new day start with the first day in November 2008 !!! For dar....he has to work hard again in the begining of the month to hit the new target that set by his boss.....
What a apathy superior....being so cruel....last month target on 60 product to my dar. This month ??? 80 !!! The others jz need to sell out 40 instead .
(T.T)
you treat my dar as yours machine to produce money izzit !!! @#$%&!
i hate you....bully my lovely dar...and i will like to think you're purposely did it !!! To break up my dar and me....T.T i will not have much time to meet my dar anymore due to the 80 product in this month !!! What can i do???? Dar ~~~

In BOSS's car.
However....seem no one to acc me and i have no any entertainment in my life so i joined Jiawen dudes yesterday to Mid valley....Did alot of thing but i just used 50++ bucks on yesterday. I'm proud of myself.
Ya~~~ i bring no money , no identity to go out yesterday. The most silly Gal , that's me leave my wallet inside my mom's bag~~~ Super silly, stupid. careless gal ever in the world. Pls call me the NUMBER 1 !!!



Luckily having a "Atm machine" in Jiawen groups of frenz...Anywhere, Thanks BOSS~~ haha!!! We watched a movie called.......xxxx vampire xxxx ....Forgotten the name X.X ...Hmmm, it's a horror+comedy . Ok ok la...bcoz i needed this kind of movie to entertain me on that moment. Dunno why, really cant get used to go out with another instead of dar. Got a very strong feeling of strange and my mind was in a blank . Why like tat??? Especially when watching movie, a few time i nearly lay my head or hug the one that sat beside me (>.<( Luckily my consciousness awake me ~~~

Then the Boling time.....!!! first time to play this game....Not need to be so weird that i'm the first time to play....Because i dunno everything !!! Every games that u can call out, i also gurantee i unable to play ~~~ Even chess, gambling, Uno......
Never mind...all the thing needed is time and practices !!! And the most important is Wholeheart to learn ^^
Just like i never give up on my hobby-dancing. I will master it as i could.

Yeah~~ i bought a ear-ring that no regretful !!! A very very special one, that no other have !!! After then...we headed to Yulek for our dinner.叫菜吃饭 , 四菜一汤...Not bad, Not bad....The more people we having, the more flavor on ordering food appeared...
Got someone do not like to eat vege also ~~ omg~~



i'm unable to finished my rice.




The last station is "Fun ok" for drinks and games....
There having "PYJAMAS PARTY" on the night...all the server wearing pyjamas o ~~







she got the potential ^^






The "COUPLE" have the same flavor on drinks !

and something happened, mr.dao deng broke the glasses of the window...hahahaha
Quite special. and made memorable....and yet famose.
i'm fully exhaused yesterday.


Thanks dudes....

0 comments: