Friday, October 31, 2008

*Happy Halloween *


31/10/08
"Trick or Treat" ???

Pls give me kisses chocolate as much as u can!!! Haha. Happy Halloween, Really hope to go somewhere else for celebration, but i'm at home now. (>.<)


I got a complete family, but my family member always not at home....i think i'm not the most lonely one, i atleast have my boyfriend that somtime he could bring me out of my house ...but my sis and bro are the definitely latchkey children.
my house is lack of laughter and joyful....
Sometime really hope my dar can shift to stay in my house so that my house would not be so quite !

But now....what i scare the most is... once a day, dar will forget me while he put 100% effort on his business or sport. If the day wil be coming in the future...what will i be?? and will i be sad or i'm already used to it at the time???

You and me still have a long long long period of years to suffer long distance and insufficient of time to meet each other. Because our target is still far~~ When dar got his own business, i really cant imagine how do i do already.






taken a unexplanable pict !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally passed up our assigment today, load of argument happened during the progression ....i found out that having a work in a big group (6 ppl) is not a good thing.

i got a lesson from today. Anywhere, i'm not goin to talk somuch here. No one is interested to know ....To add trouble~~ i have been accidentally and suprisely chosen??? or selected???? to be a leader in my group !!!

i guess there was some objection to have me to be ur head...BUT SORRY. non of my reluctant to do so~~~ What ever unsatisfied, i wish we can solve it by face to face when meeting. ARRH~~ so tension ! Be co-operate my dear partner.....Really wish to make friends instead to produce enemies.....I get enought from loniness

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my ntg special lovely friday....Stop expecting to see what i would did in this such a "sweet" day!!! Nothing much more....Insufficient time to stick together. Dar started to complaint about i had grabbed all of the time on his offday...!!! OKAY FINE.....he wanna to hv some match with the Ucsi gang ...after dinner...we separate...i give back the time to him. I'm sorry lo~~~

i gonna be crazy soon....even the onli day can meet also xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

is time to sleep. tata

0 comments: