Sunday, January 11, 2009

FeedBack of MA job

Finally back in front of my computer now.
Just finish bathing . Ate a bun for my dinner.
It's not so suffering to work in Jusco Especially maluri, bcoz one of my coll fren and Primary fren also working at there. Feeling=^^
Thanks for the ride also, Jlim. Its been a long time we didnt meet huh.
WHAT a tiring day huh...standing+promoting+missing someone...
i think i was just being too "hardworking". The target that i got hit in the first day is equally to the target that i should get in 4 days.....(Am i too powerful in sale Or this is due to the Season of Cny le) ???
Hehe...
Bell said i was very "proud OF" ....
no la..
so so lo..
I sold out nearly 460 cans on 1st day + 200 cans for today. Quite suprising myself also.
Today should be a memorable day, beacuse i just standing there Care not to pay any efort on sales from 6-9pm, because there LEFT NO MORE any selling stock already....Standing there just staring at others promoter, went taste around others booth drinks and food, gossip with Bell, went toilet for numerous....!!!
HAHA...
no choice lo...i had add the stock Nth time and the staff there Dont wanna refill the stock for me anymore. So....fine ! I REST lo~ ~ ~
but , i guess i would not give up selling if i can get the stocks by myself.
Yo...i'm such a good worker for a Boss le !
-------------------------------------------------
Yea, a woman came and check me in the afternoon...
~a lil bit scary ~
she : why so sweet?
me : ( i used to keep silence TO meet this question, then let her leave my place )
she : /STILL waiting/
me: /You're not the consumer/
she : /She seem like detected my true identity/
she : hmmm...how long you have been working at here?
me: start from yesterday only.
she : oh... you should talk louder to the purchaser, this should put at here, u should this and that...bla...bla...bla...Don't let me get catch you to chat with the promoter again ya. Last chance for you ya. Self properly. And PLS SMILE MORE
me: i got sale properly ar...i sold 400++ already yesterday
she: oh.....
i think you're not bad, i had investigate you at the corner from yesterday...Be careful ya, i'm still watching you at the corner...SMILE !
me:/SWT/
*Yea...working is a way to pratice my SMILE also...
i'm just lack of smile...*
-----------------------------------------------
Yea...Lastly, i know my Drinks is so S.U.C.K !
S.W.E.E.T
aND it's F.A.T.T.E.N.I.N.G ~
Yeah...tomoro is my Shopping Day ^^

0 comments: