Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ice Skating



Happy Birthday !
haha...
betray you with posting your this funny picture.


------------------------------------------------------------------



2nd January 2009 (Friday)
Is
my first time playing ice skating. I must writing down here as a good memory.
hmmm...
i'm not expert in this sport for sure, and i think i will not be interested anymore...Haha.
Hmmm...
Just what i thought for now, i'm not sure whether will i change my mind in the future.
hmmm...
i'm very dependent person. For sure. Even taking part in the game.
hmmm...
ya...i think this is what my comment for my first experience playing ice skating.



We went Sunway with Mecerdes and went back home with SLK.
"( small little kancil )"








I think i will not goin out for a period...
Haiz...
What the point to go out ??? Full of socialization !
Very Sienz.
I have not yet buy any clothes and pants Yet...
Nevermind, that is not necessary.
What i having now is enough.
"hmmm...am i just comfort myself"
"Whatever ! Louser ~"
*********
i noticed myself turning even more stingy and stingy day by day...
Rm20 a Tee i also don't wanna buy...
i have no idea i keep those moneys for what.
I may be need more $ only feel reassurance. What the way to get "More" ???
***********
Always FEEling myself lacking of something.
but i have no ideas what the thng is it ... Or, I'm just "too" pursue after PERFECT ???
This was one of the <disease> of Virgo.


Lastly, when only my granpma can goin back from hospital ???
it really get on my nerve
************
所有我想的, 我要的, 我渴望的 ...
统统都只能 """期盼" ...
只有继续 < 想要 > ...

0 comments: