Monday, January 12, 2009

Spent 3/4 day in Dar's place.

Had a walk in Sg.wang after class dismiss .
Since the monday class used to finished Damn early.on 9.30am, then we already can go back home continues our journey to the dreamland.....
i choose to take the time to run my most favorite hobby=shopping
Alone today....great ^^but abit lonely
its can be consider quite loads of thing i had buy today with the only RM 250...
tee....pant...skirt...earing...watch...keychain...lunch....

Simply take my branch at U-village, just because its just beside to Low Yat.....
Breakfast Set only RM5.00
no limited refilling drinks....
Yeah ^^
and yet there have various set of choices...brilliant !
the sad new is cannot take away


found a nice shop in sixth floor today
D.E.C.E.M.B.E.R
the boss was so nice and the pants and top selling are very unique
only one o ....
i get a pants from there...



Yeah...
after finished shopping...is time to go back to dar's work place....
pay him a visit the 2nd Time..*Teehee*
i stay inside the shop quite a while...from 3stg- 8.30...hehe!
Coz dar wanna sent me home . sweet.
quite boring in the shop...the business in Low Yat getting worse after the PC fair ^^
For me, it's a good thing. haha
I keep following dar walking here and there...


Guess what???
The projector in Dar's place displaying this film called "BARAKA".
What the xxx....
i cant accept that i have to watch this again even after my Film Final Exam ...
I watched the film repeated...repeated...and repeated...NON-STOP @.@
imagine i stay inside the shop for sooooo looooong hours...AND how many time the Baraka could play???
i even can tell my dar, what is goin to happen in the next shoot...keke.
I'M turning more and more literature now.


Lastly...
i felt very happy today.
i play crazily with day again...
he was such like a kid for me...
am i willing to be a mother for him???
hehe...
i love you, My baby dar.

0 comments: