Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No level

Currently is my study week....
relax?? or i should get up to study at the next minute?
since i got never open my books to do my revision in this semester,beside when there was a mid-term.
i know i will have a hardship if i study at the last minute...Because all the subject taken is theory thingy,need memorizing as what a bookworm do.To prevent any of regreful,i must prepared from now on.
To myself : cheer babe...follow what the heart wanted,remember?
Don't ever give any excuse to ourselves.
Let's study ba.
**************
Study week got no excuse not to go to coll for the following days,having revision class .It sound so sad,but mayb i will get some tips about what is coming out from the lectures?Perhaps,and this is what the lectures promised.So lazy to go ,especially i'll be alone.No choice,hmmm,i've asked Hang to accompany me,not sure will she "putting an aeroplane" to me or not....
wont!!! right???
i'm effin tired,dunno-why.And i'm so lonely.Home without anyone,and the love one is always busying on his job.So now i'm waiting of my sibling to come back from school comparatively other's sibling may reached home at 1pm ago but mine sibling usually will be reached home at 4.45pm.
pity them,but studying in private school is for their own good .Not as me.My level and standard are..........LOW...........somehow,i can considered as no level,no standard ! Shits!!! Shame on myself.People,pls laugh at me ba~
Tomoro will be my first time driving to coll by myself....without adult.
but Hang Hang existed la....
i trust i can....
then i can.
(^^)

0 comments: