Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bless me...i can hear my heartbeat

stressing.....stressing.........................i can hear my heartbeat.
miss the past Friday alot alot alot.. Went for a movie-Fast and Furious as a relaxation after Moral Exam.
i guess everyone sure know how wonderful feeling is to be after exam!
Yeah la.....Just finished one subject,i was like flying away to the heaven already.keke. 4 tougher subject coming le!!!



really tension....tension...tension...
i wasted ONE day never study yesterday!!!
full of SIN on me, guity all the way i been.
worrriessssssss Now... i worry about Business!!! Can i able to finished reading it???
Why cant be more "lasting" ....haha. I mean in study.



Essay..........Essay...........I hate Essay!!!
My coming 2 subject will be coming out essay...!!!
is 2 subject = 4 essays
am i able to write about 2 essay about 300 words in Business examination?
it's about 2 pages !!!
Essay make in insane and crazy...
Without doubt, Essay part is always what the student hectic about,no matter student in primary>secondary>universities>working place.
它是学生们永远的痛!

However, Me......will not give up!!!
i must CURE this......cure this "not lasting" disease in Me.
i wanna be like my Dashchen, lasting and successful.
wahahahahahah.




our leisure place after MidValley- leisure mall





While going to take car.....
Daniel Ho the photograher @.@ took this.

0 comments: