Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My dashchen is a Hero

Something i wanna say is
at now,at this minutes,this second................
i'm really sosososososososossosososososososososo happy, a undescrible happy !!!
congratulation dar, i'm proud of you very very much!
As usual, dar will be in charge for his company in this coming PC fair....
but....................
this time, he will be the main power (am i correct?) !!!!!!
hoooray~~~
really really really happy,my tears dropping just now when i received his call, (haha dun tell him) !!! i think nobody can know my feeling currently.
Dar,you're my hero...
recently you really super duper busy with your Job,sometime hoping to get a message from you also seem like a mission impposible. This is what i have to be tolerate for having a boy-friend like this,sometime might be suffering but i'm always telling myself..............i must keep it on !
and ..............we get some result eventually.
This is the first step forward to Successful.............i can see the terminal with the first step ever!

*********************
Yeah.....Back to my studies,its was like.......................................@BLUR@
everynight,i was telling myself: "i'm so tired,lazy and i'm not going to coll for the next day." but the next morning end up rushing to coll in a Blur mode. Actually i have no idea why am i need to rush? There was no class,but just self-study in the library. C-2-pid me!!!
and today.....should i be sad? i couldn't finished the topic that i have determined to finished .
My mind is so blur......... something keep flashing in my mind,and i don't know what is that "something". In short, i think many thing recently lu!
so i went back home early today.......but on the way home, i been "HON" by the car which following at my back !!! First time ever.....you know why?because the traffic light has turned green but my car still remain stationary .OMG. Really need 1000 times of attention on the road le!!!

okie...................it's time to eat again.Eating in all the books and notes.
T.T
Perhaps i got a good disgestion huh
.



0 comments: