Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Snow white outing



Happy + sweet meal that i prepared for my Toshiba boy.
happy?
the rice actually is in Mickey Head shapped,just i couldn't get a ideal lunch box for the decoration. sob....sob....




Had a very yuck brunch ever in TimeSquare.OMG.
We should get ourselves a donught and a branded franchised drink instead. Regretted! Sign!
bad mood,bad mood.







Mission 1 : Success!

Teehee...




=TrueLove=
is invisible

but
it doesn't mean it's nothingness.
God will lead everything ^^
cheers baby.



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recently get hungry very frequently, i was like getting hungry after half an hour i have eaten.I woke up at 12.30am yesterday to cook MaggieMee.Damn! All the yellowish half-liquid thingy is accmulated under my skin already. I've never hypnotize myself,really,i know my body size very clear.Nobody could do so.
urgh......(it's time to move it,move it)


i need money....Big amount of money to join the babies to Bangsar for "hunting".
kaka
In order to go "hunting" successfully with satisfying,i think i should start saving my pocket money on food !
Then, i maybe can get an ideal body shape for the dresses.Yeah!

stress....i want to pay digi postpaid bill by myself instead, and the parking fee of my school also.Can i do that? I think cut down the money on food is the smartest and best choice thou.
hmmm.....

how about my lovely malaysia pulau pulau trips?
T.T
never mind....i think i can earn that by part time job! i wan roadshow job !!! I have quite a while no working already.Was i already been blacklisted by the companies?
sob sob....

It's all about money
no money,no talk
but
without doubt
Money is the only thing make Peoples keep going !!!
Let's Runz ,people!


0 comments: