Saturday, August 8, 2009

THE 7 HOURS OF WAITNG IN ukm

In royal chulan tower.



Thursday after 2 final exam.....feel so "phewwww"
not really feel want to answer the subjective question of foudation questions ,damn just 2 marks waste my time! especially when i was in a rush to meet someone...teehee!


Tea time at old town to release my whole day tension. oh my mama, Finally~

Then followed dar to attend meeting in KL. What a wonderful memories! and i not going to recall back. Nearly crashing for hundred of time in the crowded of cars in KL !!! And i found out, if to test whether ones is good in drving or not, put them driving in KL then we can know...According to my experience, I'M NOT A GOOD DRIVER. :D congrat.




What a black Friday...
awaked by sister in 5.30am in the morning, she was in illness ,almost 39 degree fever. I guess.
awaked my mother as well........
everyone was in a damn nervous situation because it' was the 2nd days of fever already.


I had no choice but accompany sister to UKM hospital, because impposible i letting my mom to take care of my sister by her alone. Been force to go hospital, undoubful everyone was worry of the virus H1N1.So the increasing temperate of fever make worries and we must go to the hospital for entire check up. DAMN!!!



i hate govermant hospital so much!!!
as i know there is a MUST to queue for a looong period, so i brought numerous magazine !
but with no cure, the 7 hours of waiting had kill me !!!
we shall go to the private hospital instead !...
forget about it ,as long as she is okay right now!
no matter deman denggi or h1n1 or h2n3,those are devil !




Yeah , going to cheras selatan for movie later and i gonna get noce food in tonight party ! call me pigl muahahahaxh !



0 comments: