Monday, August 3, 2009

i love MASSAGES,YOGA and YOU



i must write a post for today is because of
Dash chen did a Full Massage for me !!!



muahahaha!!!
and i fall asleep due to the intensive comfortable.
i want more...! especially when he pounded my back, which is my waist nor my back bone.OMG! aching pain all gone away from me***


As my close friend, they would know i always doing massage for my friends and family whenever they asked for it or not.I'm just so willing to do this favour :D


But it's always so hard to get other people to "return" ...
i want enjoy also luh...



so today i get it !!!
really fall asleep and lazy to go for the badminton le. S-o-r-r-y



*************

Actually just came back from Y-O-G-A. Sharon drove todae...:D


today posing are all stressing on the L.E.G.S ! OMG! Stretching my legs tendon with every way. From putting head stay close to the toes, from toes to face. Then, reverse.... .... .... ...


many people say my bone is soft le,even the teacher :) Why le? i think my strength of my waist is "powerful".Bcoz of this,i only get "fame" in NS , people called me yoga-gal *shy*. So, Overall just one problem IS My hands got no stamina!!! no wonder i unable to play *monkey ranking* and *arch bridge*


GO GO GO...


i want to master those !!! I want to do handstand !!!


I must get to do it, after 3 month !



*************************

Soon, it's A-U-G-U-S-T

HEHE. I preparing for something o :D

0 comments: