Thursday, August 20, 2009

No "take 2" Photoshooting.



20th August* 2009
Photoshooting Day





unfortunately the huge pimple on my face "exploded" the day before photoshooting .
no choice, not in the best condition today.
Suppose to say, i'm always in bad condition due to my giant body size, accumulated fats and sad face :D
summore the camera doesn't has any photo review and delete . X.x




Tensent, hmmm...he looked sissy in this picture. LOL
Yellow flower- me. Yellow always belong to WongEE.




yyyyyyyyyyyyy




Rushed to dar's place as i promised to him yesterday.
He is so sweet, come to me at 11.30pm yesterday just to feed me dessert.HAHA. No choice luh, me NEVER FULL >.<

Drove many kilometer todae....
Didnt expect i got to "drove" at there also....


我爱新村。

为我和你成长在新村而欢呼。

:D




He doesn't looked extremly handsome, but he can be in the future :D because he is congenitally born good. LALALA



He likes to playing with his tougue. Gonna cut it down next time !!!




This pictures is really so ugly ! Mounth open so wide and do looked like Jolin Tsai's sympolize big mouth >.<

No choice luh, he made me laugh. I think people in daily NO CHANCE to see me laugh like this.Because i shy........*neh, someone said i shy to show out my tooth* . Ya, right right.Bingo.




Today is a good day . Thumb Up*

Good weather, Good lunch, Good happening, Good cheese tart.............

More three days to go is the day, and tomoro gonna get the xxxxx.

pppppppppppp

我在想,女人应该时时刻刻都美美地是因为他们不知道他们生命中的另一半会几时突然出现。。。

那,我呢?

我跟朋友出门的时候,又应不应该去打扮打扮呢?

应该GUA。。。

1 comments:

tennsen said...

is tennsen. not tencent! ok?
is August not April ok?