Sunday, August 16, 2009

I want peaceful world.



i'm so happy, my friends are planing of mine _ _
arigato*
i want buffet !!!
THE-APARTMENT ?
since Dash has failed to bring me there in valentine,and i think the foods there must be not half bad.

sandy chen .....where are eu? HAIZ.Celebrate bersama-sama lah !




W.H.Y
why my dad cant stop buying clothes.
why my mom buying a new bag again !
why my sistar buying Michael Jackson album again.
why my sistar was like gone mad when see Michael magazine and album.
why my sistar can protect her magazine with found no any finger nail traces and creases.
why my brother being so mystery, sign up a blog silently and secretly.
why my brother always keep his room's door shut. Something un-exposed inside?
why my dash pamper me so much .



In taiwan, due to the tragedy many aborigine have lost their beloved and dearest one. Their house and their homeland been carry away by the merciless floodwater, the villagers just sleep peacefully under the mountain clay.
After the earthquarte in Si-Chuan, this is the second one.
i feel so scare, the power of disaster is unavoidable, irreversible and UNexpected. If the day will come to me once a day, i will accept it but please allow me to die together with my families and love one and whom i care.
It's intensively painful to live to see the love one to died.

i got no idea which god should i pray for, i'd never pray for buddha in sincere although my families were in buddha.
God is onli the one and only, i pray . I want a peaceful world.








a murdered case happened behind my house. A guy been shoot by a gun this morning.
Criminal everywhere...
everywhere un-safe.
As neighbour told us, our house easy to get the baddy attention.
NO! PLZZZ
our house got no money, just looked nice from outside.
in addition, start from now i will be alwasy alone in house.
safe me, if i did missed call eu. HAHA.

TO baddy : Dun judge a book, by its cover. :D

0 comments: